Do you need a dental bridge in Wollongong? At Wollongong Dentist 4 U, our qualified team of dentists will provide a thorough examination to determine how effective dental bridges will be for you.
If you’re in need of implant work, don’t wait until the problem gets worse. Contact Wollongong Dentist 4 U to learn more about our treatment options and discuss your dental needs!
What is a Dental Bridge?
Dental Bridges are implants used to bridge the gap between one or more missing teeth.
Through the use of a permanent prosthetic piece, composed of multiple ceramic crowns, dental bridges protect against the following issues:
- Bone atrophy
- Increased need for fillings and repairs
- A lack of self confidence
This procedure treats many functional and aesthetic problems and restores a patient’s natural smile.
Benefits of Dental Bridge Services
Some benefits of bridges include:
- Smile restoration
- Aesthetically they look like natural teeth
- Restore the ability to speak and chew normally
- Correcting the patient’s natural bite that has shifted from missing teeth
- Keeps teeth from moving
- Reduces the risk of bone loss and maintains jaw shape and structure
- Provides stable support instead of the shifting sensation of dentures
- They don’t have to be removed and cleaned
Cost of Delaying Dental Bridge Services
Many patients avoid dental bridge implants for fear of expensive costs. At Wollongong Dentist 4 U, we provide transparent and affordable pricing so our patients can get the care they need.
Delaying dental bridge implants can run a greater risk. Some consequences of delaying these implants are:
- Drifting teeth that move out of alignment
- Deterioration of the jaw bone
- Inefficient biting and chewing
- Tooth mobility and increased cracking on remaining teeth
- Increase in necessary fillings and tooth restorations
- Loss of self-confidence from smile impact
The sooner you seek treatment with a dental bridge, the less you’ll have to pay down the road to fix your smile.
Why You Should Trust Dentist 4 U
At Wollongong Dentist 4 U, we offer patients specialised care with quality equipment and industry-leading practices.
To allow our patients to see their intra-oral work up close, we use high-quality technology. The Trios Scanner is used for digital scanning so patients can see the quality of the work we do, up close.
We also remain up to date on current industry developments and research to incorporate into our practice in Wollongong.
24x7 Emergency Services Available
Our Wollongong team is committed to providing transparent and affordable dental bridges to our patients.
If your schedule is difficult to work around or in the case of emergency, we offer 24/7 emergency dental services and after-hours appointments.
At Wollongong Dentist 4 U, we aim to give our patients the best treatment outcome to build trust, create happy smiles, and foster lasting relationships.
Book Your Consultation Today!
If you’re in need of dental bridge implants in Wollongong, Australia, contact us. Learn more about our team and the services we offer online by booking a consultation today!